Friday, October 21, 2011

Introducing BrokenMuse

I want to introduce my art shop, BrokenMuse. Art is a personal journey. Here I hope to share my art with you... I invite you to share in my own personal art and photography journey. I love to work in ink, watercolor and acrylic paints. My favorite is watercolor. I love the way it flows on the paper, sometimes translucent, sometimes bright and thick with color. Photography is another love of mine. There are times when I wish my eyes were cameras and that I could simply hook a wire up to my brain to download all the brilliant images I see on a daily basis. If I could REALLY show the world to see what I see, that would be truly remarkable indeed. Art and photography speak volumes to me, and I hope that I can portray my passions in a way that will touch and inspire you all. Welcome to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment