Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hand Painted Porcelain

I stumbled onto some beautiful hand painted porcelain pendants at the last gem and bead show. They are breath taking and really got my creative juices flowing! I have used 2 of the 3 I purchased and I couldn't be happier with the results. They really are stunning. The first, a delicate tree painted on a lovely green back ground and hung on a simple strand of black obsidian beads, finished off with a toggle clasp. The second, a fun patterned piece, black and white with gold flecks and tiny painted square spiral. This one is hung on a long necklace composed of tourmaline quartz, sunstone, and soft white howlite, with matching earrings. Both are very eye catching.


Black obsidian is well known as a grounding stone, bringing you to your center.
Tourmaline quartz banishes negativity while sunstone is known as a protective stone. Howlite is known for enhancing creativity and self-awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment