Sunday, April 24, 2011

Intro and Welcome to my space!

I have been making jewelry for about six years. Beading and working with gemstones brings me a joy I can't describe. I have a huge need to create and share those creations with others. I am a mom of three, two of which are on the autism spectrum. Beading gives me that sense of escape, that break I need, just for me, to help me to get on with my day. There's something peaceful and comforting about stones. They speak to me in a way I cannot convey. I hope that I pass on that sense of peace in everything I create. I aim to make jewelry that is not only pleasing to look at, but also full of positive energy.

This blog will serve as a way to update my followers on new pieces I create, as well as great informational posts on the metaphysical properties of gemstones. I welcome you to my space and hope you stay a while! I will try to update regularly. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, looking forward to seeing your jewelry and learning more about gemstones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marlene! Thanks for following me over to the new blog! I hope to make some great posts that you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete